Monday, April 12, 2010

Nike SB Eugene Backpack - "Gucci" Colorway


Let me start by saying that although I like the design of the Eugene backpack by Nike SB, I do not like how it fits. I always feel like I am taking up entirely too much space when I have it on. I have the now infamous "Buzz Lightyear" colorway and I bought it simply because I liked how the colors went together. I think I am interested in the Eugene backpack yet again because of the same reason. The Gucci colorway is always a classic colorway and I think Nike put the icing on the cake when they made that front buckle with a metal gold finish. It doesn't get any better. Inspired by the recent release of the RESN "Gucci" Dunk SB Hi this backpack may go down as one of the best colorways...in my opinion at least. Look for this to release very soon at select Nike SB retailers. Very Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment