Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Kno


I remember being a student and carrying around all of my textbooks from class to class and wishing there was an easier way to have all of my books with me without destroying my backpack and stressing my back. Had I been going to college for the 1st time this year I would definitely invest in The Kno. The Kno is a two touchscreen panel device that allows you to read and write on it, highlight and watch video. It comes in its own foldable case and navigates easily through downloaded textbooks and notes. You can switch from textbook to video and even use it as a mobile device. In terms of software, The Know is designed for learning. It features Web based homeworking systems, downloadable textbooks and professors’ materials, HTML5, Adobe Flash, and more which are integrated for a comprehensible system that will take education to the next level. As much as I think the iPad has some great functions, it definitely has it's flaws. The main flaw being that it does not have flash. With the The Kno, the only real downside is that it's friggin HUGE but its a great alternative to the iPad especially if you plan on using it for educational purposes. Check it out.





Source: Swipelife

No comments:

Post a Comment