Wednesday, October 28, 2009

F&F Nigel Sylvester x Nike 6.0 MAVRK To Be Released!


So about a year ago Nigel Sylvester and the team down at FormatNY sat down with Nike 6.0 to create a limited edition Friends and Family MAVRK and Windrunner Jacket. I got the jacket but sadly the shoes were an extremely limited run and even I couldn't get a pair. Now it seems that Nike has decided to actually release these so I'm in luck but I know my Format fam isnt too happy. The lux shoe utilizes a different material on each pannel, from lizard on one toe box and ostrich on the other to the gold check on one and black on the other, these are a very interesting sneaker close up and very subtle from afar which makes it extra cool. These will be available at select Nike 6.0 locations as early as next week. I have to get my hands on these to match my Friends and Family Jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment