Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Gucci" Dunk SB High 2010 Release


I don't know if this can be considered a retro seeing as how the original version of these never officially dropped but whatever these are they may be the reason I buy my 2nd SB dunk since 2006.
I started writing this blog and I realized I was talking in circles so I'm going to break down the 1st 2 Gucci colorway dunks and then compare the pair above coming out in 2010.
*I don't know what RESN stands for at this time

1-The 1st Release looks exactly like the retro with the exception of the frayed denim and the original Nike SB logo on the toungue. Many people liked the OG version because of the frayed denim but otherwise they look exactly alike.



2- DJ Clark Kent recently released a "Gucci" colorway with ostrich leather where the denim was on the original and retro and a gum bottom instead of the red bottom. His version also was not a SB it was a regular limited release dunk

No comments:

Post a Comment