Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Futura x Nike Sportswear x Be True : Syracuse Orangemen Stadium Jacket

Photobucket
If you follow me on twitter you probably know that I have been really busy lately. And the first story I come back with picks up where I left off with Futura. Known to be a big Syracuse fan, Futura, has collaborated with Nike and their Be True To Your School campaign to apply his artwork to a Stadium Jacket for Syracuse University. Putting his own spin on the Syracuse "Orangemen" Mascot and applying his own special font to the letting on the jacket has made this jacket one that has caught my attention even though I am not a big watcher of college basketball . I am however a fan of all NY teams and the artwork of Futura which resulted in both colorways of the jacket coming out very well.
Last night Nike Sportswear had an event at their 21 Mercer Street Location to kick off the launch of the collection that not only includes these jackets but a N98 track jacket, hoodie and t-shirt; All in 2 different colorways.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Futura x Nike Sportswear N98 Track Jackets



Source: Freshnessmag & NiceKicks

No comments:

Post a Comment