Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snakeskin Jordan 11 Low Retro?



I honestly dont' know how I feel about this. I can't stamp it with the "NOT COOL" stamp because I actually own this pair of sneakers. I remember buying it to go with an Iceberg shirt that I had to wear together for the prom after party and I had to pay extra just to get them early and in time for prom...BUT I think that was the 1st sneaker I ever bought on impulse just for the sake of getting fresh for ONE event. I never really wore them again, I lost the box and they are sitting in my room unworn since maybe 2002 and now the are being Retro'd sometime this year. Everyone who still wants these now has a 2nd chance to get them, but to me when you talk about a Jordan 11, if it isn't Hi-top with patent leather then you may as well be talking about another sneaker. I'll pass but I know there are many who wont, and to them I say..."ha ha...I had em first"
No word yet on an exact release date or price.

No comments:

Post a Comment