Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Death of Deadstock by NiceKicks


I read a very interesting article over @Nicekicks and I don't normally post full articles from other blogs but I really found this one interesting. It goes into the reason why the culture of collecting and storing deadstock (never worn) sneakers is dying out. Referencing everythting from older shoes cracking to the recession. The article was a very interesting read that I pretty much agree with since I've tried selling a pair of deadstock kicks only to have to settle for a price lower than I wanted and I have also had to deal with the dreadful cracking of a deadstock pair that I wore for the 1st time. Check out the article HERE. Or head over to Nicekicks.com

EXACTLY how my 2000 Infared Jordan VI's looked the DAY I Un-DS'd them. It was a VERY sad day for me.

1 comment:

  1. glad you liked the article, hit me up on @ianstonebrook on twitter if you have any feedback or story ideas!

    ReplyDelete