Tuesday, November 10, 2009

URSUS Bape Melton Jacket


As much as I want to leave A Bathing Ape in my fashion past, there is always something that they put out that draws me right back in. Bape puts out an URSUS collection every year and this year's collection includes their Melton Jacket. The jacket made of melton wool comes in two colorways and is styled after the classic college jacket, which is probably what drew me in. The jacket has a very vintage look to it, even though its a new item. And the best part is that the front of the jacket is very clean and basic while the back features a fully embroidered graphic. I would definitely wear this on a nice autumn night while I was hanging out. Very Cool.
This Jacket will be available on November 11th at Bape the flagship store here in NYC at 91 Greene Street

No comments:

Post a Comment