Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nike Sportswear Destroyer Jacket - Military Green Colorway


I think it's safe to say that I'm a fan of the Nike Sportswear Destroyer jacket. I have the tonal black version, which pretty much goes with everything I wear, and I get complimented on it EVERY time I wear it. Its warm when it has to be and its a good extra layer when I don't need to be bundled up too much. Nike seems to have taken notice of the sales and appreciation of the jacket and made the destroyer in a wide array of color combination and patchwork applications.
The latest version of the destroyer that I immediately fell in love with is the Military Green colorway. It fits perfectly into the wardrobe of the guy who wears mostly jeans or khakis and will pretty much work out as a staple item in your wardrobe throughout spring (even though its probably better as a fall color).
Originally a Japanese only colorway, the Military Green Destroyer will soon be available in more Nike Sportswear locations globally. Hopefully it comes to 21 Mercer here in NYC. I'm still waiting for that French Football Federation Destroyer to release there :) Check it out. Very Cool.





Via: HighSnobiety


Bonus: French Football Federation Destroyer

No comments:

Post a Comment