Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Cool Table Moments

So being that I've pretty much grown tired of more or less RE-Blogging things that I have seen on other websites. I'm going to start posting things that I see in my day to day life in addition to things I find on the internet, because lets face it I think a lot of things are cool but whats cooler than real life madness?

My 1st post is from when I went out to Niketown NY to chill with my boy @Swizzie as he waited for his Royal Blue Penny Foamposites. Like all lines for a sneaker it was rediculously long, with a lot of familiar faces but on this night the NYC Fire Department in the area was having a drill and there were like 10 firetrucks out there. The had fake bodies on stretchers, the street was closed off and everything. But of ourse that doesnt stop the "sneakerhead" grind, neither did the temperature. It was FREEZING out there




I also have a picture of the dopest giraffe I have EVER seen. Its in the window of the Louis Vuitton store right across from Niketown. I had to take a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment