Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cannon PowerShot G11 Set To Release in October


I NEED one of these in the worst way. I have had a lot of bad experiences with losing cameras but I think I'm gonna need one of these so that people dont think I'm a creep when I ask to take a picture of them for this blog. I would really look official with this one. The G11 replaces the flagship, multi-award winning G10, which was what I was planning to get until I found out about this. The G10’s 14.7MP sensor has been replaced with a 10.0MP CCD sensor, and although this may sound like a downgrade, the camera boasts a greatly expanded dynamic range that increases image quality and improves noise performance by up to 2 stops (compared to PowerShot G10). Less is more. The PowerShot G11 is also equipped to deal with any light condition, whether dim or bright. A 2.8-inch flip-out LCD screen is also added, making it the ideal choice for any shot where an SLR is impractical or obtrusive. The G11 releases in October for $499

No comments:

Post a Comment