Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not Cool : JC de Castelbajac x Kermit The Frog


JC de Castelbejac has been on my radar since high school as an alternative to Iceberg that nobody was really up on. They were doing the same thing Iceberg was doing with the large classic cartoon characters on their clothing. However I left high school in 2001. So 8 years later I don't think that hustling backwards is okay. As part of his Fall/Winter 2009 Collection the designer worked on a knitwear collection featuring Kermit the frog. I love the brand and Kermit was always my favorite muppet but is an Adult suppose to wear this and get respect? I know I posted a shirt with a character on it a few post down that I thought was cool, but a t-shirt is much more casual than a knit sweater. I have liked JC de Castelbejac for years but I'm going to have to pass on this. So Not Cool. What do you think?

For those interested, the JC de Castelbajac x Kermit The Frog Collection of knitwear has been released today at Colette.

No comments:

Post a Comment